Get involved in 2023
Expressions of interest for South Side 2023 are now open!
Current rounds open:
Locally Grown Content: $25,000.00AUD
Large Scale Community Event/s: $25,000.00AUD
Monday 9 May, 2022, 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Cube 37, 37 Davey Street, Frankston
This will be an informal drop in session to meet with festival staff and ask any questions you may have. Staff cannot assist you with writing your application.
|| Monday 6 June, 2022
The successful applicant will be notified by the end of July 2022.
To see what amazing projects received these commissions for the 2022 program check out all things Scratch Arts (2022 Locally Grown Content) and Saturation by Collide Public Arts (2022 Large Scale Community Engagement Event/s).
- Please note that to be eligible for the Locally Grown Content commission applicants must be based or operate in the Frankston City Council municipality or show a strong connection to the municipality.
- You do not need be based in or operate in the Frankston City Council municipality to apply for the Large Scale Community Engagement Event/s commission.
- All outcomes for both rounds must be held in the Frankston City Council municipality to be eligible.
- You may only apply for ONE of the round categories even if you are eligible for both.
- The EOIs are assessed and selected by a council appointed sub-committee of the Frankston Arts Advisory Committee.
Guidelines: Locally Grown Content
Download/access the EOI guidelines for Locally Grown Content applications below:
Guidelines: Large Scale Community Engagement
Download/access the EOI guidelines for Large Scale Community Engagement Event/s applications below:
Access to the application portal is in the EOI guideline material. We definitely recommend you read the guidelines and be sure to select the application you are eligible for.
Please direct all queries to our Senior Producer or call +613 9768 1678.